TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WFLA) – A Land O’ Lakes man has won a $1.4 million JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY lottery game jackpot prize.
The Florida Lottery says 57-year-old Conrad Boudreau decided to take his earnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $1,097,414.10.
Boudreau purchased his winning JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY Quick Pick ticket from the Publix located at 2121 Collier Parkway in Land O’ Lakes. The grocery store will receive a bonus commission of $1,000 for selling the jackpot-winning ticket.
The next JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY drawing will be held Friday at 11:15 p.m. with a $500,000 jackpot.
- Dozens rally before ex-officer put on trial in Floyd’s death
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Rain chances to slowly fade, drier trend to take over
- PHOTOS: Modern ‘Hobbit hole’ hits the market far from Middle Earth
- One of Great Wallendas passes away, family says