PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – There will be extra security at Hudson Middle School today due to a potential threat to students and staff.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said the school is on controlled campus status Thursday as deputies investigate an unverified threat. The wording and nature of the threat were not disclosed.
“Law enforcement is continuing the investigation and there will be additional law enforcement presence on campus throughout the day in an abundance of caution,” the agency said on Twitter.
Further information was not immediately available.
- 43-year-old’s dying words: ‘I never thought that I would be considered nonessential’
- Cigar City Brewing to release hard seltzer amid bubbly craze
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House
- Mega Millions prize climbs to $1B ahead of Friday’s drawing
- Vaccine registration to open this weekend for seniors in Pinellas County