PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Officials say crews were able to stop a gas leak that prompted evacuations in Land O’ Lakes on Friday.
The Pasco County Fire Rescue said a line was ruptured in the 8200 block of Mallow Mirror Lane and homes in the area were evacuated as a precaution.
The agency later said crews from Clearwater Gas came to the scene and stopped the leak and that residents will be soon able to return to their homes.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Firewood businessman still chopping wood at 90 years old
- Suspect sought after prying open coin machines, stealing money in Hillsborough County
- Sarasota police looking for credit card thief
- Florida officials weigh in on deadly Pensacola naval base shooting
- Saudi gunman tweeted against US before naval base shooting