PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A small brush fire has shut down the entrance of Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Park, officials said Friday.
The Pasco County Fire Rescue released video of the blaze, which grew to 20 acres Friday afternoon. They said firefighters are still working to put out the flames.
The post did not mention whether or not the fire had been contained.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- Port Richey grandfather charged with sexual battery on his teen granddaughter
- House could vote on Biden’s $1.9T COVID-19 relief package, $1,400 checks Friday
- US bombs facilities in Syria used by Iran-back militia
- Max Defender 8 Forecast: Warm Days Ahead