PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Pasco and Pinellas County health officials warned residents about fake vaccine registration accounts after discovering Monday that someone was charging for registrations.
The health departments said they discovered someone created a fake Eventbrite account to register people for COVID-19 vaccinations.
“You should NOT be charged to register,” the the counties said. “Registration is FREE.”
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Cruise passengers win class action lawsuit against Carnival after deadly COVID outbreak
- Say goodbye to the COVID vaccine card: The CDC has stopped printing them
- COVID conspiracies return in force, just in time for 2024
- Why you might want to wait to get the new COVID booster
- Federal government to relaunch website for free COVID tests