PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Pasco and Pinellas County health officials warned residents about fake vaccine registration accounts after discovering Monday that someone was charging for registrations.
The health departments said they discovered someone created a fake Eventbrite account to register people for COVID-19 vaccinations.
“You should NOT be charged to register,” the the counties said. “Registration is FREE.”
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Counties with the highest COVID-19 vaccination rate in Florida
- Where to get COVID vaccine appointments for kids under 5
- COVID-19 vaccine not offered for kids under 5 years old at Publix
- New COVID-19 variants raise limited worries of new spikes
- Publix not offering COVID-19 vaccine to children under 5