PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A driver is recovering in the hospital after crashing into a pole on Wednesday night, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
The crash happened on County Line Road, just east of Kelly Road at about 5:15 p.m.
According to troopers, Penelope Morman was heading east on County Line Road when for unknown reasons she traveled onto the grass shoulder, and her Cadillac CTS vaulted off of a culvert.
Troopers said the car went airborne before crashing into two guy wires and a utility pole.
Morman was rushed to Bayonet Point Regional Medical Center to be treated for her injuries, which are said to be non-life-threatening.
She was also cited for careless driving.
- Chinese city reports coronavirus found on ice cream
- Pasco County adds 4 vaccination clinics for residents 65+; registration opens at 2 p.m. Sunday
- Harris to be sworn in by Justice Sotomayor at inauguration
- Coast Guard helps rescue woman, 2 dogs from boat taking on water near Shell Key
- Dr. Dre back home after reported brain aneurysm treatment