NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – The domestic battery case against “Clueless” actress Stacey Dash has been dropped in Pasco County.
Dash, who starred as Dionne Davenport in the 1995 teen comedy “Clueless,” was arrested and charged with domestic battery Sunday night in New Port Richey.
Prosecutors in Pasco County dropped the case against her on Thursday. She had pleaded not guilty the day before.
Dash’s husband thanked prosecutors for not pursuing charges and said she was arrested over his objection.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: A cool and breezy day
- St. Petersburg museum on mission to improve Holocaust education statewide
- Couple accused of having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris wheel and in community pool to make porn videos arrested again
- Three victims in fiery Hudson crash remembered
- Dog rescued after being spotted running in northbound lanes of I-275