UPDATE: The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office says both Ashley and Solidad have been located and are safe.
PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – State law enforcement officials have issued a Missing Child Alert for a 6-year-old Pasco girl who reportedly disappeared with her mother on Wednesday.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said it was looking for Solidad Padilla, 6, and her mother, 39-year-old Ashley Norsworthy. The two were last seen around 8 p.m. Wednesday at their home on Nixon Road in Holiday.
Norsworthy said she was leaving home to run errands, but never returned, according to deputies.
Deputies said no threats of harm were made, but Norsworthy and Padilla are in need of their medication and there was concern for their well-being.
Padilla is described as 3 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 50 pounds. She has brown hair and hazel eyes.
Norsworthy is 5 feet 5 inches tall and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Deputies said they may be traveling in a gray 2017 Toyota RAV4 with tinted windows and Florida tag 846 LFD.
Those with information regarding their whereabouts should call detectives at 727-847-8102, option 7, and reference case #20-028466.
- Dallas Stars beat Lightning 4-1 in Game 1 of Stanley Cup
- Idaho pastor hospitalized after defying mask mandate
- Cash App scheme could wipe out your bank account
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Getting breezy Sunday, lower humidity coming
- No vote on RBG successor until after election, Collins says