ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. (WFLA) – Pasco sheriff’s deputies are investigating a shooting and carjacking at a McDonald’s in unincorporated Pasco County.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office said shots were fired after an attempted carjacking at the McDonald’s on State Road 54.
Deputies said one person suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
After the failed carjacking, deputies say the suspect, Luis Tull, went to a second car and was able to steal the vehicle and flee the scene.
Tull is described as a Hispanic male who was last seen wearing all black and carrying a backpack.
He may be driving a stolen gray Chrysler van with the Florida tag IJ01WV.
Deputies are urging residents to stay indoors with their doors and windows locked.
Authorities are asking anyone with information to call the sheriff’s office at 727-847-8102.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates.
- U.S. mayors say their cities need money, infrastructure at meeting with Pres. Trump
- WATCH: Gasparilla Invasion & Parade of Pirates
- Law enforcement runs tight ship to keep 2020 Gasparilla safe
- Tapeworm removed from Austin man’s brain after months of headaches
- Illinois law caps insulin patient costs at $100 monthly