PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Department of Health in Pasco County is offering free second doses of Hepatitis A vaccines.
The vaccines will be offered on Feb. 8, 15, 22 and 29 at the DOH Pasco office, located at 10841 Little Road, to clients who received their first dose at least six months ago.
The department will also be offering free HIV and Hepatitis C rapid testing on Feb. 15 and 22. The results will be available in 20 minutes.
Symptoms of Hep. A can include the following and usually starts within 28 days of exposure to the virus:
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Dark-colored urine
- Pale or clay-colored stool
For more information, visit the Florida Department of Health’s website.
- Woman stabs boyfriend on I-4 then runs in front of truck and dies, deputies say
- Florida coronavirus: Positivity rate remains steady as state surpasses 700,000 total cases
- Michael Vick working to clear way for Fla. ex-felons to vote
- Lightning fans wake up hopeful after game 5 loss
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask