PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A construction worker in Wesley Chapel had one of their arms amputated after a construction crew ruptured a high-pressure water line exploded.
According to Pasco Fire Rescue, the accident happened near Curley Road and Kiefer Road.
The worker was airlifted as a trauma alert.
This is a developing story stick with WFLA for updates.
- 49ers may need temporary home because of new COVID-19 rules
- German restaurant fills seats with stuffed pandas to protest coronavirus lockdown
- Pitts scores 3 TDs in return, No. 6 Florida tops Kentucky
- World’s largest launch pad takes shape at Cape Canaveral
- Disney donates wishing well coins to homeless charity