PASCO COUNTY, Fla (WFLA) – Pasco commissioners will consider the approval of a $33 million economic incentive plan to help with Avalon Park West, a development in downtown Wesley Chapel.
The project, which would take up more than 350,000 square feet, would feature residential units, along with office and commercial space for shops and businesses.
Developer Beat Kahli has asked that the county help pay for public infrastructure on the project such as parking garages and public transit.
Pasco commissioners will hold their regular board meeting at 10 a.m. Tuesday morning to discuss.
- Stamkos scores, leaves, Lightning beat Stars 5-2 in Game 3
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Rays clinch AL East title following 8-5 win over Mets
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 2 officers shot in Louisville amid Breonna Taylor protests