PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A New Port Richey man was killed after going overboard when his boat hit a marker on the Anclote River Tuesday morning, according to Florida Fish and Wildlife.
Officials said Todd Harold Davis, 55, was alone when the crash occurred.
A Good Samaritan rescued Davis from the water after the crash and Pasco County Fire Rescue rushed him to a local hospital to be treated for life-threatening injuries.
He did not survive.
FWC is investigating the incident.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Increasing humidity today with above average temperatures
- ‘Nothing short of a nightmare’: Tampa man shares personal story about Brain Fog symptoms
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- Coronavirus vaccination required to attend Buffalo Bills games, officials say
- Family, police hope to identify driver who hit 84-year-old man on Bayshore Boulevard