PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Highway Patrol said a bicyclist was left in critical condition after he was hit by a truck in Pasco County on Monday.
According to troopers, the Chevrolet Silverado was following Gregory Blackwell, 55, of Spartanburg, South Carolina as he headed north on Dale Mabry Highway near County Line Road.
Troopers said the driver failed to see Blackwell when he tried to cross the road and hit him with the truck.
Blackwell suffered serious injuries and was rushed to St. Joseph’s Hospital in critical condition, troopers said. His current condition is unknown.
Charges are pending, according to the report.
- DeSantis to lift restaurant, bar restrictions but not all establishments on board
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump
- Wild turkey goes viral in Polk County