Pasco County

Pasco baby hospitalized after accidentally ingesting bleach

DADE CITY, Fla. (WFLA) - A 1-year-old is now out of the hospital after ingesting bleach on Thursday.

Paramedics responded to a home on Colina Drive in Dade City. 

A Pasco County Fire Rescue spokesperson said the baby accidentally ingested the bleach. 

The baby was breathing and was taken to the hospital in serious condition, officials said. 

The child was released from the hospital Thursday afternoon, according to her mother, who calls the situation a small accident. 

The mother said that her daughter was taken to the hospital as a precaution. 


More Stories

Don't Miss

Latest News - Local

Video Center