TRINITY, Fla. (WFLA) – A little boy is on the road to recovery after he was hit by a truck while trick-or-treating on Halloween and today he received a very special visit!
6-year-old Dominick Keyes dressed as a SWAT member for Halloween and although his night didn’t go as planned the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office SWAT Team decided to pay him and his family a visit.
Dominick and his twin brother got to check out a SWAT specialty vehicle and a K9 truck, and they even got to meet Sheriff Nocco!
- Local families kick off Thanksgiving Day with annual Florida Turkey Trot
- Disney plans to lay off another 4,000 workers
- Metropolitan Ministries serves thousands of Thanksgiving meals to-go due to pandemic
- CDC considers shortening coronavirus quarantine period
- They’re baaack: Trump and allies still refuse election loss