TRINITY, Fla. (WFLA) – A little boy is on the road to recovery after he was hit by a truck while trick-or-treating on Halloween and today he received a very special visit!
6-year-old Dominick Keyes dressed as a SWAT member for Halloween and although his night didn’t go as planned the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office SWAT Team decided to pay him and his family a visit.
Dominick and his twin brother got to check out a SWAT specialty vehicle and a K9 truck, and they even got to meet Sheriff Nocco!
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Long stretch of warm and mostly dry days ahead
- Working from home improving mental health of dads much more than moms, study reveals
- Researchers find link between exercise and sense of purpose in life
- 5 U.S. colleges make top 10 list of best universities in the world
- Fauci says pandemic exposed ‘undeniable effects of racism’