TRINITY, Fla. (WFLA) – A little boy is on the road to recovery after he was hit by a truck while trick-or-treating on Halloween and today he received a very special visit!
6-year-old Dominick Keyes dressed as a SWAT member for Halloween and although his night didn’t go as planned the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office SWAT Team decided to pay him and his family a visit.
Dominick and his twin brother got to check out a SWAT specialty vehicle and a K9 truck, and they even got to meet Sheriff Nocco!
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus
- Disney passholders incorrectly charged hundreds of dollars
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute faces class-action lawsuit over data breach
- Water quality concerns grow following major sewage spill in Manatee County
- Trump plans fiery speech for Mount Rushmore fireworks