NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – Four people, including three pedestrians, were injured in a two car crash in New Port Richey on Wednesday.
According to Pasco County Fire Rescue, two cars were involved in the crash in the 5300 block of Grand Boulevard.
There are four total patients, including one person in a vehicle.
Three pedestrians were struck.
Emergency crews are still evaluating patient conditions.
No further information was immediately available.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Unborn baby dies after pregnant Florida woman was shot in her sleep
- Colony of wild monkeys living among human population in South Florida city
- National Coffee Day: Freebies and deals from Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and more
- Fans celebrate Lightning winning the Stanley Cup
- Sports stores open early amid high demand for Lightning Stanley Cup merch