PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Florida Highway Patrol said a 20-year-old man and woman were killed after a driver pulled out in front of their motorcycle in Pasco County Friday night.
FHP says Bradley Hunter Casler and Alia Nicole Rodgers both had helmets on while riding a motorcycle along Seven Springs Boulevard Friday night.
The two were riding northbound on Seven Springs near San Jose Loop when FHP says a driver in a Dodge Ram turned left from the southbound lane into their path.
Their motorcycle collided with the right side of the truck.
Casler and Rodgers were transported to the hospital where they both died from their injuries.
The driver of the Ram was not injured, FHP said.
- Popular Sarasota restaurant closed after employee dies of COVID-19
- Pinellas County Schools to require students, staff to wear masks, according to reopening plan
- 32-year-old man released from hospital after 93 days battling COVID-19
- Louisiana store clerk accused of shooting at customer who refused to wear mask
- House, Senate Democrats file bills that would halt deportations during pandemic