PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Florida Highway Patrol said a 20-year-old man and woman were killed after a driver pulled out in front of their motorcycle in Pasco County Friday night.
FHP says Bradley Hunter Casler and Alia Nicole Rodgers both had helmets on while riding a motorcycle along Seven Springs Boulevard Friday night.
The two were riding northbound on Seven Springs near San Jose Loop when FHP says a driver in a Dodge Ram turned left from the southbound lane into their path.
Their motorcycle collided with the right side of the truck.
Casler and Rodgers were transported to the hospital where they both died from their injuries.
The driver of the Ram was not injured, FHP said.
- Video shows fearless feline chase coyote away from Oregon home
- Polk County sheriff’s deputy injured in Auburndale crash
- ‘Out of a horror movie’: Officer fires shot, Taser at man wielding two butcher knives in Manhattan
- Styles that create comfort and good sleep
- ‘It just breaks my heart:’ Halloween animatronic displays burn to the ground at St. Pete home