PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Pasco County Fire Rescue says a rollover crash left two people with serious injuries on U.S. Highway 41 Wednesday morning.
The crash happened in the northbound lanes of the highway near Connerton Boulevard. The intersection will be closed until further notice.
Officials say one person is being transported to the hospital via helicopter. Another will be rushed to the hospital by ground.
Further information was not immediately available.
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- What’s deadlier? Coronavirus or flu
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen