NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – Two dogs have died after a house caught on fire Wednesday night in New Port Richey.
Pasco Fire Rescue says the fire happened at a home in the 4300 block of Otter Way.
Firefighters arrived to heavy smoke and flames coming from the home. Firefighters were able to combat the fire they, however, could not save the dogs.
Thankfully no one else was injured.
- Florida education commissioner: Schools should make masks voluntary
- What is a COVID-19 vaccine passport, and will I need one?
- Charity Festival of the Arts to benefit Gulfside Hospice patients who cannot afford care
- Men sought after Christmas Eve shooting that killed great-grandmother, wounded 3 others in Lakeland
- Fatal pedestrian crash affecting traffic on Gandy Boulevard