NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – Two dogs have died after a house caught on fire Wednesday night in New Port Richey.
Pasco Fire Rescue says the fire happened at a home in the 4300 block of Otter Way.
Firefighters arrived to heavy smoke and flames coming from the home. Firefighters were able to combat the fire they, however, could not save the dogs.
Thankfully no one else was injured.
- Happy Birthday: New Bucs QB Tom Brady celebrates turning 43
- Florida coronavirus: Percent positivity below 10% for second straight day
- Fatal St. Pete house fire was a murder-suicide, police say
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Isaias; Stimulus negotiations continue
- U.S. Marines ID all 9 service members killed in sea-tank sinking