PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Florida Highway Patrol says a teenager was fatally injured in a crash in Hudson on Monday.
The crash happened around 11:30 p.m. in the southbound lanes of U.S. Highway 19 near Sea Ranch Drive.
According to the report, Edward Perez, 18, of Port Richey was heading south in a 1997 Toyota Corrolla when he lost control of the vehicle, which went over the median and struck a GMC Denali.
Perez suffered serious injuries and died at the scene.
The driver of the Denali was not hurt.
No charges are pending, according to the report.
- Police: 7-year-old girl killed outside McDonald’s in Chicago
- Authorities say no one was driving Tesla before deadly crash
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- Miami GP to join F1 calendar from 2022 in 10-year deal
- Search for 9 missing from capsized boat in Gulf on 6th day