PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Thanks to a Pasco County Animal Control Officer, 13 dogs, including 11 puppies, were rescued after being found under a hot shed.
The Pasco County Fire Rescue says on Facebook, Pasco County Animal Control Officer Stella Ickes was called to a home on July 2 where she found two mother dogs and eleven puppies under the shed.
With the help of two other Pasco County firefighters, all thirteen pups from under the hot shed were rescued and have fully recovered.
Pasco County Fire Rescue says the puppies will be placed up for adoption.
- VPK registrations fall in Tampa Bay amid coronavirus concerns
- Saving Our Seniors helps older adults get medical equipment and meals
- Man dies after suffering medical emergency, driving into Dade City pond
- After 8-year struggle for benefits, VA tells Hudson veteran there’s no end in sight to his wait
- Dade City woman dealing with 4-year-old hospital bill that insurance company insists it already paid