PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Thanks to a Pasco County Animal Control Officer, 13 dogs, including 11 puppies, were rescued after being found under a hot shed.
The Pasco County Fire Rescue says on Facebook, Pasco County Animal Control Officer Stella Ickes was called to a home on July 2 where she found two mother dogs and eleven puppies under the shed.
With the help of two other Pasco County firefighters, all thirteen pups from under the hot shed were rescued and have fully recovered.
Pasco County Fire Rescue says the puppies will be placed up for adoption.
- 13-year-old killed in Pasco County ATV crash
- Florida coronavirus: Resident death toll surpasses 18,000
- Snowcat Ridge limits park hours after misestimation on ‘amount of snow production’ required
- Getting tested for COVID-19 before Thanksgiving in Tampa Bay
- New Port Richey fines protesters who use noisy megaphones