WFLA Web Staff - ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. (WFLA) – One lucky person who bought a MEGA MILLIONS lottery ticket at a local Publix store is $1 million richer.
There was one $1 million winner in last night's MEGA MILLIONS drawing.
The winning ticket was purchased at the Publix located at 7838 Gall Boulevard in Zephyrhills, according to the Florida Lottery.
The winning numbers for the Tuesday, June 20 drawing are: 2, 15, 41, 49, 63, and the Mega Ball was 3.
The winning ticket matched five white balls, but not the Mega Ball, so the ticket was worth $1 million.
Tickets that match all white balls and the Mega Ball win the entire jackpot.
The multi-state Mega Million jackpot rolls over to $134 million.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- TRAGEDY: Dallas boy, 12, drowns in Tampa hotel pool, sister dies at hospital
- Polk woman stranded without car after plane crash totals vehicle
- PHOTO: Tampa police seek car involved in possible abduction of woman
- Tropical Storm Cindy forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Pinellas Co. LPN arrested for giving patient morphine without prescription
- Georgia inmates save guard's life when he collapses during work detail
- Sebring mom who let snake bite baby won't be prosecuted
- Amazon strikes again; the dressing room in your house
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 26 kids taken to hospital after getting sick at Lake Placid summer camp
- Black bear spotted in Citrus County couple's yard
- What does the future hold for immigrant children housed in Homestead?
- 2 burned in Pasco cooking fire