TAMPA (WFLA) — Over 800 Airbnb homes are ready to take in evacuees and deployed relief workers for free during Hurricane Dorian.
Airbnb says the homes are free to stay at between Aug. 31 and Sept. 16.
If you have an available housing in the area indicated on the map, Airbnb asks you to consider making your home available.
For more information, click here.
- Gentlemen’s club shooting in Clearwater leaves 2 injured
- Deputies searching for missing woman last seen driving from Manatee to Hardee County
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Less humid and cooler air arrives
- Take the 10-Minute Challenge and Reduce Under Eye Bags!
- HCSO makes arrest after burglars hit Carrollwood home twice in one night