ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) — An Orlando man found more than he expected when he opened his pantry this week.
Lenny Lichtman found a 4-foot python when he went to throw his garbage away on Tuesday, and called 911.
“I thought it was a hallucination, I swear to God,” Lenny said. “I told the lady on the phone, don’t laugh when I tell you this.”
Orange County Fire Rescue showed up and used a pillow case to catch the snake.
It was then taken to a nearby theme park and animal reserve.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- 3 more arrests made in deadly Manchester concert bombing
- MUGSHOTS: 39 arrested in Polk Co. child predator and prostitution bust
- Super Bowl LV moved from LA to Tampa
- Pasco girl discovers realistic replica handgun in driveway
- Polk County native Chris Blue is ‘The Voice’
- Hackers may have names of thousands of Florida gun owners
- Hillsborough sheriff seeks help finding missing, endangered woman with gun