ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) – Some 21 years after O.J. Simpson was acquitted of killing his ex-wife, the couple’s two children are living quietly in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Or at least they were until paparazzi tracked down 30-year-old Sydney Simpson and her 27-year-old brother Justin after the FX series “The People vs. O.J. Simpson: An American Crime Story” renewed interest in the 1994 killings of Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.PHOTOS: OJ Simpson murder trial
Justin Simpson tells the Tampa Bay Times he loves living in St. Petersburg. He sells real estate for Coldwell Banker.
His sister moved to the area in 2014. She owns a house and a couple of duplexes.
The siblings were sleeping when their mother was killed. They moved to Miami with their father after the acquittal.
Simpson was convicted of armed robbery in Nevada in 2008 and remains in prison.Simpson’s former manager lives in the Tampa Bay area.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Detectives investigating woman’s death after vehicle forced off road
- Bed bug lawsuit moves forward
- Recordings shed light in case of teens who died when stolen car plunged into pond
- Police say Pinellas road rage incident led to stabbing
- Florida officer fired after being caught up in prostitution sting
- ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ actress Doris Roberts dead at 90
- Dead man’s bedsores exposed bones, hadn’t been to doctor in 4 years
- Major changes coming to Walt Disney World for the summer
- Couple in Tampa engagement photo located, gets surprise photo session
- Rent Due: Florida landlord fatally shoots tenant over $550
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines