(CNN NEWSOURCE) — Nike’s new swimwear collection includes a full-coverage swimsuit and swim hijab.
The design serves a variety of needs from religious or cultural modesty preferences to sun protection.
According to Nike, the fabric is lightweight, breathable and fast drying. It also is designed with a high UVA skin protection factor.
The full-coverage suit is available along with separate hijab, tunic top and swim leggings.
The swimwear line is available on Feb 1.
- Tampa kid with 2 failing kidneys desperately in need of a donor
- Disney announces more layoffs as Polk County’s unemployment rate begins to rebound
- Madeira Beach family homeless on Thanksgiving after Tropical Storm Eta
- Polk County kids discover their soccer field was torn apart by apparent joy ride
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments