(CNN) – Nike is kicking Amazon to the curb.
The athletic brand will no longer sell its shoes and sports-related products on the tech company’s site.
Nike is focusing on what it called “more direct, personal relationships” with consumers as well as developing other partnerships.
In a statement, Nike said it will work “with other retailers and platforms to seamlessly serve our consumers globally.”
Nike and Amazon first joined forces in 2017.
This split was first reported by Bloomberg.
- BayCare to pause some non-urgent surgeries in Hillsborough, Polk counties
- Surge in coronavirus hospitalizations taking toll on Manatee County EMS
- Onshore Flow & Morning Rain Expected Again Tuesday
- Alabama man walks 1,000 miles to Minneapolis in honor of George Floyd
- Florida coronavirus: More than 8,000 hospitalized with COVID-19 throughout state