(AP) — Nicki Minaj is putting some fans on scholarship.
After a fan asked the hip-hop star if she would pay his college tuition on Twitter on Saturday night, Minaj agreed to pay fans’ school costs — on the condition that they show her perfect marks. She wrote, “Show me straight A’s that I can verify w/ur school and I’ll pay it.”
A few dozen fans took Minaj up on the offer, posting screenshots of their grades. Minaj replied individually to some throughout the night and agreed to pay other things like book costs and student loans.
Minaj wrapped up the contest after a few hours, but she promised to do it again in a month or two.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- How to cut your expenses by $550 a month
- Police: Army vet charged in fatal shooting of service dog found dead
- Starkey Park wildfire burns 2,275 acres, 70 percent contained
- What happens when you use expired medications?
- Police identify man killed in officer-involved shooting in Tarpon Springs
- Man hit, killed by Amtrak train in Tampa
- Sonic boom heard across Florida as Air Force lands space plane