TAMPA (WFLA) – A new mental health clinic for veterans and military families celebrated its grand opening Monday in Tampa.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was on hand for the special announcement.
The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic will provide life-saving mental health care to more than 230,000 post-9/11 Florida veterans and military families.
Treatment for a variety of mental health issues like depression, anxiety, PTSD, adjustment issues, and more will be available at the clinic.
The Cohen Veterans Network operates 14 other clinics nationwide.
- Pedestrian fatally struck by vehicle in Pinellas County
- Florida state parks to follow local mask orders, Caladesi Island Park temporarily closed
- Bond denied for woman charged in connection with Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s murder
- Man wins $2M lottery after clerk gives him wrong ticket
- Fans to be allowed to attend next month’s NASCAR races in Daytona