TAMPA (WFLA) – A new mental health clinic for veterans and military families celebrated its grand opening Monday in Tampa.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was on hand for the special announcement.
The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic will provide life-saving mental health care to more than 230,000 post-9/11 Florida veterans and military families.
Treatment for a variety of mental health issues like depression, anxiety, PTSD, adjustment issues, and more will be available at the clinic.
The Cohen Veterans Network operates 14 other clinics nationwide.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Warm today ahead of tomorrow’s cold front
- Child dies after Christmas parade accident in Tennessee
- Tampa Bay motorcycle group pays tribute to young rider killed following collision with HART bus
- North Port police asking for community’s help in identifying sexual battery suspect
- Florida officer charged with violating women’s civil rights