LOS GATOS, CA (WCMH) – Netflix announced that starting in September, it’ll be the exclusive home to some of the latest Disney films.
The company made the statement on its website, along with the announcement of other summer additions to the streaming service.
According to Netflix will become the exclusive US pay TV home for Disney, Marvel, Lucasfilm and Pixar’s latest films.
In June, the streaming service is expected to add the original three Jurassic Park movies along with the Academy Award Winner of Best Picture, Spotlight, the true story about the long-standing child abuse at the Catholic Archdiocese.
The Back to the Future and Lethal Weapons franchises are expected to be added in July and in August Netflix adds The Fast and The Furious to its lineup. WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Outraged parents of injured toddler take to social media
- Netflix to become exclusive streaming service for Disney films
- Police: Children living in home filled with feces, no food or water
- Tampa Bay area fisherman lands massive grouper
- School shocker: Teacher drags autistic student
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines