NASSAU COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Here’s a fun distraction for everyone during the coronavirus pandemic.
The Nassau County Sheriff’s Office recently welcomed two K-9, both 6-week old female bloodhounds—and they are adorable.
Now the agency is calling on its social media followers to come up with names for their new four-legged team members.
To get in on the fun, visit the sheriff’s office Facebook page and comment under the post.
The sheriff’s office plans to notify its followers once it chooses their names on April 30.
- L.A. County motor deputy killed in crash while trying to initiate traffic stop: Sheriff says
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- Port Richey grandfather charged with sexual battery on his teen granddaughter
- House could vote on Biden’s $1.9T COVID-19 relief package, $1,400 checks Friday
- US bombs facilities in Syria used by Iran-back militia