SOUTH POINT, Ohio (Nexstar) – A woman dressed as “Carrie” from the popular 1970s horror film gave paramedics a big scare recently.
Sidney Wolfe was driving home last Friday when she hit a deer and wrecked her car, according to the Huffington Post.
She said the first person who saw her was “horrified” because she looked as though she was badly hurt due to all the fake blood.
She quickly explained to him that she was okay and had just left a haunted house where she was promoting “Carrie” the musical.
The confusion didn’t end there, some of the police officers at the scene also believed she needed medical attention.
“Next came the police officers who were like ‘oh man’ and kept asking over and over again if I needed medical assistance,” she recalled on Twitter. “The second round of cops that came weren’t in on the make up and said, ‘Are we just gonna ignore that blood is dripping and she needs medical assistance?’”
Wolfe said everyone had a good laugh about what happened.
LATEST NATIONAL NEWS:
- Watch Live: President Trump rallies in Georgia for Senate runoffs
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- What did you listen to most this year? Spotify and Apple Music provide personalized 2020 review
- Nurses wanted: Swamped hospitals scramble for pandemic help
- David L. Lander, best known as ‘Squiggy’ on Laverne & Shirley, dies at 73