YOUNGSTOWN, OH. (CNN) – An Ohio woman did not take the news about her going to jail very well on Friday.
Kayla Raymond began fighting a bailiff when a judge revoked her bond in court.
An officer tried to help calm her down but Raymond is seen on camera fighting with him too.
A police report says Raymond bit the bailiff’s hand and she’s also accused of biting the officer.
She’s now charged with assault and resisting arrest.
- Tenet Dinner & A Movie Contest
- Hillsborough County middle school teacher accused of sexting minor
- Some Dems, not yet Biden, talk of expanding Supreme Court
- Pilot dies after small plane crashes in Citrus County
- Englewood man held on $1.4 million bond for molestation, child pornography charges