YOUNGSTOWN, OH. (CNN) – An Ohio woman did not take the news about her going to jail very well on Friday.
Kayla Raymond began fighting a bailiff when a judge revoked her bond in court.
An officer tried to help calm her down but Raymond is seen on camera fighting with him too.
A police report says Raymond bit the bailiff’s hand and she’s also accused of biting the officer.
She’s now charged with assault and resisting arrest.
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Finally tracking a cold front
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Parents, neighbors surprise 8-year-old boy with non-traditional birthday celebration in St. Pete
- Pizzeria borrows to keep workers on job, spurs meal donations to medical workers, first responders
- Deputies: Tampa Bay church violates social distancing guidelines