CHICAGO (WGN) — A 31-year-old woman was arrested after driving through a barricade outside Trump Tower, Chicago police said.
The incident happened around 4 a.m. Tuesday. Police said the woman was driving a Honda sedan when she intentionally drove around officers onto the sidewalk and struck a barricade outside Trump Tower.
Police said the woman was not injured and that charges are pending.
LATEST STORIES ON WFLA.COM:
- Agencies say Super Bowl security is constantly evolving, improving to make event safer
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say
- Forced to wait in Mexico, asylum-seekers make video pleading with President Biden
- Vice President Harris has tremendous support from sorority
- Democrats gain Senate control as VP Harris swears in new members