(CNN) — Wendy’s brand new breakfast menu consists of nine sandwiches, including a morning edition of its famed Baconator.
There are three new sandwiches served on croissants, biscuits and classic buns with eggs and meat.
It’s also debuting a maple bacon chicken croissant and a honey butter chicken biscuit.
New side dishes include potato wedges and sausage gravy.
There’s also a new blend of coffee and an iced Frosty-ccino.
- Brett Phillips, the hometown hero, clutch for Rays in Game 4
- MasterCraft Pro wraps up 2020 waterski season
- UN: Nuclear weapons ban treaty to enter into force
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Crews vacuum ‘murder hornets’ out of Washington nest