(CNN) – Wells Fargo is raising the minimum wage for 20,000 of its employees.
The new wage for bank locations will go up to $15 to $20 per hour by the end of 2020.
The bank also announced two new bank accounts. A check-less account with no overdraft fees, as well as one that includes checks and limits overdraft fees to one a month.
Those will be available by early 2021.
- Pandemic or not, Polk organization delivers 1,800 Thanksgiving meals to the elderly
- Mysterious medical braces delivered to Tampa Bay seniors, charged to Medicare
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working