(CNN) – Wells Fargo is raising the minimum wage for 20,000 of its employees.
The new wage for bank locations will go up to $15 to $20 per hour by the end of 2020.
The bank also announced two new bank accounts. A check-less account with no overdraft fees, as well as one that includes checks and limits overdraft fees to one a month.
Those will be available by early 2021.
- Dr. Fauci anticipates coronavirus outbreak in the fall
- HART to reduce bus service during coronavirus outbreak
- Trump administration rules gun shops ‘essential’ amid virus
- Stranded cruise ship hit by virus begs Florida to dock
- US nears China’s virus death toll as New York calls for help