SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) – You won’t bahhhhlieve it!
Some residents in an east San Jose, California, neighborhood witnessed quite the sight Tuesday night as a tribe of around 200 goats were seen running the streets around 5 p.m.
“When I got back from the store all the goats had broken through the fence and were (wreaking) havoc on our street,” Zach Roelands wrote in a tweet sharing the video. “This is the craziest thing to happen all quarantine.”
According to Roelands, the grazing goats somehow escaped from their enclosure on a hill behind his home.
Every few days in the year, the four-legged animals are released to help landowners by eating and clearing dense brush on their properties.
The clip even shows some goats eating neighbors’ flowers and other plants, but they apparently did not harm any humans.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Here’s Trump’s latest path to an election night win
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Hot with a few PM showers possible each day this week as Zeta moves into the Gulf
- MasterCraft Pro wraps up 2020 waterski season
- UN: Nuclear weapons ban treaty to enter into force
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus