PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — A golden retriever is going viral after his owner’s surveillance footage showed him climbing a ladder and following him onto the roof of his Oregon house.
Vince Matteson owns a pair of 2-year-old golden retrievers, Ace and Bo, in Milwaukie. He posted a video of one of the dogs, Ace, up on the roof of his house with him after discovering he had followed him there.
Matteson had gone up on the roof to take down Christmas lights, according to CBS This Morning.
He checked his surveillance video and saw Ace climb the ladder behind him as Bo looked on.
“Ace climbs up this whole ladder by himself and is now on top of the roof,” someone can be heard saying on video.
You can see more of Ace and Bo on Matteson’s Instagram.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Florida coronavirus: Over 1 million COVID-19 vaccinations administered in the state
- Baby giraffe, born while the world watched, dies at Nashville zoo
- ‘Spectacular’ bright-orange bat species discovered
- 14-year-old shot after large crowd gathers in Winter Haven
- Dog returns to original owner after 12 years apart