(CNN Newsource)—Walmart has announced its adding more breastfeeding pods in stores.
The retailer says it plans to install Mamava lactation suites in more than 100 stores this year.
The pods offer freestanding spaces for women to breastfeed or pump. They are free to use and can be acceessed through an app.
Walmart said it’s the first retailer to install the pods in a store setting.
The company introduced the pods in three stores last year after an associate and new mom saw them while traveling and brought the idea to Walmart.
- Disney ending temperature screenings later this month
- Farmers waiting for federal loan irked after millions given to phony farms
- Cruises one step closer to full sail as CDC allows test cruises with volunteer passengers
- FEMA vaccine site at Tampa Greyhound Track will close by end of May
- Biden’s infrastructure plan proposes ‘public option’ health insurance