BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Walmart will be extending hours beginning on Nov. 14.
According to Walmart’s Twitter page, Walmart stores and Neighborhood Markets will be open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. until further notice. The hours will give customers more time to shop and help disperse traffic throughout the day, according to the post.
Stores with more reduced hours will keep current hours of operation.
Walmart will continue hosting a special shopping hour every Tuesday for customers age 60 and older and those most vulnerable. This starts one hour before the store opens.
Pharmacies and vision centers are also open during this time.
Walmart expanded its closing time from 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. at most stores nationwide in August.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link
- Biden twists ankle while playing with dog, visits a doctor
- Remembering Chadwick Boseman: Marvel honors late ‘Black Panther’ star with new montage opening
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate in U.S. history to surpass 80 million votes
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 7,364 new cases, expected to hit 1 million total cases within next 2 days