BENTONVILLE, Ark. – Walmart workers who’ve been on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic will be getting another bonus in their paychecks.
The retail giant is repeating its last round of bonuses, with some additions.
Full-time workers will receive an extra $300, part-time workers are getting an extra $150 and assistant managers in Walmart stores and Sam’s Clubs will receive a $400 bonus on their June 25 paychecks.
Walmart Private Fleet truck drivers will receive a $300 cash bonus. This is the third bonus the company has given employees since the pandemic began.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Tampa Police chief said he wrestled with Black officer’s firing over use of racial slur
- Senate Republicans delay vote on COVID-19 relief bill
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Gorgeous Friday, rain chances rise into the weekend
- Manatee County commissioner asks Gov. DeSantis to bring pop-up clinic to her district, says it wouldn’t be exclusive
- Florida Strawberry Festival underway with COVID-19 precautions in place