(CNN) – Two Golden Retrievers in Texas tied the knot on Friday and it was adorable!
Peaches and Duke work together at Methodist Mansfield Physical Medicine Department in Mansfield, Texas.
They are therapy dogs and reportedly like to snuggle and sneak kisses here and there.
One of the hospital’s pastors performed the ceremony and there was even cake and a reception.
The dogs help patients focus on their rehabilitation. The simple act of petting them can improve patients’ strength and range of motion.
- Coronavirus stories: Florida couple keeps business alive with FaceTime photoshoots
- Coronavirus: Boaters get stern warning from Pinellas officials for not following orders
- Tampa YMCA keeps Veggie Van rolling during pandemic
- Disney suspends annual passholder payments during coronavirus closure
- HBO to stream 500 hours of programming for free