(CNN) – Online shopping for the holidays could get expensive thanks to the coronavirus pandemic. That’s if its delivered by UPS.
The company says it will add surcharges for delivery on big items. But it won’t affect customers buying small goods.
The surcharge will cost between $1 and $4.
The cost can also vary depending on whether delivery is via ground or air.
UPS ships more than 25,000 packages per week.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Brady, Barrett lead Buccaneers past Broncos 28-10
- Organizer arrested after driving car into California protest
- Former Trump campaign manager hospitalized after barricading self in South Florida home
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support
- Man shot, killed following argument with wife in Bradenton