(NBC) – United Airlines is teaming up with Google to create interactive maps to help travelers find destinations that fit the coronavirus era.
The map allows travelers to punch in the most they want to spend on a ticket.
It will filter airports by what the traveler wants to do, rather than where they want to go.
For example, a search for a return trip from Neward, New Jersey, the first week in November with a preference for national parks and hiking yielded a $117 flight to Denver, Colorado.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Record heat expected again today
- Parents in Tampa Bay spend big for Halloween-at-home, want kids to enjoy ‘normal’ night
- Lanes closed after deadly crash on Bee Ridge Road in Sarasota
- Pasco County COVID-19 patient opens up about lingering symptoms after the virus
- Jamie Foxx mourns death of sister DeOndra Dixon: ‘My heart is shattered’