DALLAS COUNTY, Texas (CNN) — An 18-wheeler crashed overnight in Dallas County, Texas carrying some precious cargo – toilet paper.
The driver and his dog were thankfully not injured, but the truck did catch fire, burning the thousands of rolls of toilet paper with it.
All lanes of the interstate were closed while crews cleaned up and towed the truck away.
- Police make nearly 1,400 arrests in 17 cities as protests continue
- Video: Tampa police end jewelry store looting
- Sheriff joins peaceful protest in Flint, Michigan
- STORM TEAM 8 FORECAST: Hot with a few isolated storms this afternoon
- Launch gives spectators pride, reprieve from troubled times