FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) – Thousands of feet of toilet paper littered the side of an Arkansas interstate on Friday.
The toilet paper was found roadside on Interstate 49 near the Razorback Road Exit in Fayetteville.
Local supermarket shelves have been sold out of the product recently in response to the spread of the coronavirus.
Our sister station has reached out to Arkansas State Police for more information, but the source the dump is unclear.
LATEST NATIONAL NEWS:
- Coronavirus: U.S. death toll tops 5,000
- FDA hasn’t authorized a 2-minute test for coronavirus
- Coast Guard: Cruise ships must stay at sea with sick onboard
- Engineer intentionally derailed train in attempted attack on hospital ship USNS Mercy, federal prosecutors say
- Emmy-winning musician Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus