FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) – Thousands of feet of toilet paper littered the side of an Arkansas interstate on Friday.
The toilet paper was found roadside on Interstate 49 near the Razorback Road Exit in Fayetteville.
Local supermarket shelves have been sold out of the product recently in response to the spread of the coronavirus.
Our sister station has reached out to Arkansas State Police for more information, but the source the dump is unclear.
LATEST NATIONAL NEWS:
- 1 dead, at least 17 injured after tornado rips Alabama town
- Trump endorses Sarah Sanders in Arkansas governor’s race
- One year ago today: Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna killed in helicopter crash
- Twitter permanently bans My Pillow CEO
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner