(AP) – A Texas teacher who authorities say brought a handgun to school and made threatening comments about colleagues has been arrested.
Mark Davis, a history and geography teacher at Concordia Lutheran High School in Tomball, located northwest of Houston, was arrested Wednesday.
He’s charged with possessing a weapon in a prohibited place and threatening to exhibit or use a firearm at a school.
A criminal complaint says a teacher who encountered Davis Tuesday said he “appeared to be more angry than usual.”
Although Davis had a license to carry a handgun the school had posted notices prohibiting people from bringing guns onto campus.
- Dr. Fauci anticipates coronavirus outbreak in the fall
- HART to reduce bus service during coronavirus outbreak
- Trump administration rules gun shops ‘essential’ amid virus
- Stranded cruise ship hit by virus begs Florida to dock
- US nears China’s virus death toll as New York calls for help