TAMPA (WFLA) — Target has elected to close 175 stores after many nationwide protests have led to looting and setting fire to stores.
“Our focus will remain on our team members’ safety and helping our community heal,” the retailer released in a statement Saturday night.
The store said that employees impacted by store closures will be paid for up to 14 days of scheduled hours during the closures.
Target doesn’t plan on closing any Florida stores at this time.
Find the full list of closures here.
- Hillsborough County expands vaccine eligibility at Ed Radice site
- New Port Richey bridal trunk show to benefit hospice patients this weekend
- Police warn of possible threat to Capitol by militia group Thursday
- Pet sickness, death linked to flea and tick collar, investigation finds
- Newsfeed Now: Voting rights takes center stage on Capitol Hill; Musician helps NASA put a microphone on Mars