(NBC) – Target is recalling 122,000 pairs of children’s boots that can pose a choking hazard.
The Cat & Jack “Himani” and “Jaren” toddler boots in sizes 5 through 12 have an elastic lace with a toggle at the top.
The “Himani” boots were sold in navy and pink, and the “Jaren” boots in olive, black and pink with multi-colored polka dots.
Consumers should immediately take the boots away from children and return them to any Target store for a full refund.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- FEMA walk-up vaccine site in Tampa gets high marks from patients, no line at end of day
- Georgia could make porch theft a felony; critics decry move
- Capitol Police request 2-month extension of National Guard at US Capitol
- Illinois family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’
- North Port woman charged with DUI manslaughter in death of pregnant mother of two